To our Weden tribe,
Since founding Weden, we’ve been on a mission to provide you with the safest and highest-quality service and products, accessible education and a comfortable place where people matter. Like the rest of the world, we’re monitoring the progression of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and are committed to helping reduce its impact on the communities we serve.
We’re taking precautions and putting preventive actions in place as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Whether you visit us in person or have Weden delivered to your door, you can be assured that we’re dedicated to maintaining a safe environment for you to explore the goodness that cannabis offers.
- We empower our associates with up-to-date information. We’re providing our associates with guidance from the CDC and local health and government organizations to help everyone stay healthy.
- Prevention begins at home. We ask every Weden associate to adhere to the highest standard of personal hygiene — wash those hands and cover that cough! — and to do their part to maintain clean environments. Associates who don’t feel well are asked to stay home.
- We clean continually. When you visit Weden Santa Ana, you’ll see associates following rigorous standards, including cleaning and disinfecting high-touch, high-traffic areas hourly. Plus, our delivery hubs throughout the state clean and disinfect our delivery vehicles just as rigorously and equip every driver with disposable gloves and hand-sanitizing wipes or gel.
- We offer our guests preventative steps, too. At our flagship retail location in Weden Santa Ana, you’ll find hand sanitizers at check-in and every register. You also can place an order for curbside pick up at the store instead of shopping if you prefer – or stay home and have Weden delivered to you!
- We evolve. We’re making decisions based on the latest facts and recommendations from the CDC and other organizations, so you might see some changes in how we do business to promote healthy communities. One example: We’re suspending our recycling program for now and will bring back this popular program as soon as possible. (So save your Weden striped bags!)
- Stay home. Stay healthy. We’ll go to you. If you’re practicing social distancing, you don’t have to distance yourself from Weden. In response to public-health recommendations, Weden is waiving delivery fees so our guests can still enjoy the goodness of cannabis while staying home. (The $50 minimum order value still applies.)
If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to ask one of our Weden associates, call or text us at 1-800-CANNABIS, or email us.
Stay healthy, friends! #wecare
New: Free curbside pickup at Weden Santa Ana
To help our tribe thrive, we’re making some temporary changes to promote healthy communities. Starting today, you can order from Weden Santa Ana and pick up curbside.
- Call or text us at 1-800-CANNABIS (1-800-226-6224), or visit weden.com to place your order. (You also can select Option 1 to reach the store directly.)
- Arrive at Weden Santa Ana and park in the area designated for curbside pickup.
- Call 1-800-CANNABIS and select Option 1 to reach the store staff to let us know you’ve arrived.
- One of our Guest Experience Specialists will meet you at your vehicle. Please be ready to show valid government-issued identification and pay by cash. At this time, Weden can accept cash payments only at curbside pickup.